The Texas EMA STAR form is a specialized form to be used when the Texas EMA WEBEOC is unavailable. It is used for requesting either consumable or returnable resources.
- the ICS-213 form is the default form. Other forms must identify the form type follows the reply reference in the message body. The STAR form is identified by STAR, see below
STAR 0230310921L 1 HICS DASH 213 TEST PROGRAM 2 FRED KEMMERER ARRL
The artifacts for the STAR form are:
- Texas EMA STAR form with field numbers
- data dictionary for STAR form
- Radiogram form for STAR form in fillable PDF format
- Texas EMA STAR form in fillable PDF format for delivery use